Please do not follow email links. Aggressive phishing email informing you of changes to your account or inviting you to click on links are all false.
Wireless Customers Please Note:
The ROF wireless network has now been taken over by a local Internet provider, Pathfinder.
Pathfinder has an excellent dedicated local support team ready to assist you.
Please contact them directly with any support issues or billing questions you may have.
Please call (970) 808-0000. https://www.path-finder.us
DSL Customers Please Note:
We are in the process of ceasing DSL Internet operations in the near future. If you have not already done so, please contact Centurylink ASAP to have the service go directly through them, or perhaps another provider such as Pathfinder or Comcast.
E-Mail and Web Hosting will continue normally.
A few additional reminders include:
- Never share personal information
- Visit websites directly from browsers and bookmarks - not email
- Double-check attachments before you click or download them
- Watch for misspellings and strange greetings (Hello Madam!)
- Be suspicious of emails that evoke a sense of urgency and ask for your immediate action
- When it comes to wire transfers, be extra vigilant
- When in doubt - DO NOTHING!