Friday ( 09/20) Power outages are in effect for various parts of Glenwood Springs, and are effecting wireless internet services. The city aims to restore power between 5:30-6pm, but it's not definite. We are monitoring the situation.
Notice: Please do not follow email links. We have experienced an aggressive phishing email requesting your credit card information. Remember: Hover over links to verify the exact location they want you to follow. This is a sure way to see for yourself when a scam is occurring in your email. Sincerely, Rof.net Team.
Notice: Phishing Alert
Please be aware of any suspicious emails that may be disguised as if they are from internal employees or from your email service provider. If you notice emails that contain suspicious links or attachments, remind your users to avoid clicking on any links. Note that these emails are NOT legitimate emails sent by our email hosting service.
A few additional reminders include:
- Never share personal information
- Visit websites directly from browsers and bookmarks - not email
- Double-check attachments before you click or download them
- Watch for misspellings and strange greetings (Hello Madam!)
- Be suspicious of emails that evoke a sense of urgency and ask for your immediate action
- When it comes to wire transfers, be extra vigilant
- When in doubt - DO NOTHING!
If you have any questions or concerns, contact support.
Online MS Office Tools + 30GB
Microsoft Office tools online, without the expense
Enhanced email delivery on your mobile devices, that automatically syncs and backs up you mail